As an adopter, I agree to the following Adoption Terms:
1. To allow a representative of TN Diamonds in the Ruff Pound Pups to visit my premises in order to insure the terms of this agreement have been kept.
2. The animal will not be kept strictly outdoors.
3. The animal will not be kept on a chain.
4. The animal will be provided with adequate fresh food and water, clean, dry shelter when outside, and daily exercise.
5. To provide a safe collar with rabies and I.D. tags to be worn at all times.
6. To obey all applicable laws governing control and custody of animals.
7. To provide all medical care and treatment needed by the animal, including but not limited to, yearly medical checkups, yearly vaccinations, and preventative heartworm and flea medication.
8. To adopt the animal only as a personal pet/companion and not as a gift, working animal or guard dog.
9. The dog is not to be sold, given away or surrendered to a shelter for any reason. If you are unable to keep the dog for any reason, you must contact Diamonds in the Ruff Pound Pups via phone at 731-446-4013 and return the dog. Failure to return the dog to Diamonds in the Ruff Pound Pups will result in a $1000 fine.